There’s only one way to grow, and that’s selling more services, products or ideas. To do that, you need a firm grasp on what you’re offering - including features and benefits, differentiation, and what is most compelling to audiences. The proven formula? Delivering the right message to the right audience in the right medium at the right time. Luckily, there are branding and marketing strategies, tactics, tools, tips and techniques for that!
In this workshop series, every month on the third Friday at 11:00 am CT, global on-demand CMOs and founders of Outfront Solutions, Nicole DeMeo and Jeanine Moss guide you through personal branding, business positioning, marketing and revenue generation.
In this series of 60-minute workshops we will begin with a short lesson on the subject, followed by a hands-on application exercise, group discussion and Q&A. We’ll cover topics like:
• Your business journey through the phases of growth and scale
• How to position your business, brand and products against competition
• Identifying, understanding and connecting with customers
• The difference between features and benefits and how to turn them into value propositions
• What happens when it’s time to implement your strategy
• The art of selecting media channels and customizing content to fit
• How marketing and sales must work together
• Sales strategies, tools and techniques – especially for consultative selling
SPEAKERS: Nicole DeMeo & Jeanine Moss